Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Day Festivities!!


Morning all, Renae here...I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Day. Before you all ask, no I’m not some insane super woman, I prepared these pages ready for the photos a few days ago lol!

I went all out with the first one for a festive feel. The pic is my hubby and our ever adorable nephew.
I haven’t used Crackle Accents for a while and thought it worked well with this chipboard.

I’ve added a few close ups for you as well….
 
 
 
 
With the second one, I kept a very basic feel and wanted to focus on the photo. We gave our nephew a cute little blue rubber duck and then he wouldn't let it go! Forget the rest of the presents after that!
 
 
 
And a quick third one for you as well....another festive feel using the scraps from the last 2 pages and a full sheet of paper as the base instead of cardstock. Yep the gorgeous nephew again.... his mum propped him up in front of the tree and he sat posing for the paparazzi in his Santa hat!


 
 
 

To stock up on these products to recreate this page, head over to the Scraploot online store.


Hopefully that has started your inspiration for your Christmas happy snaps. Don’t forget to keep an eye out for more ideas from the rest of the Design Team throughout the week!

Happy Scrapping.

Xx Renae

No comments: