Wednesday, December 07, 2011

DIY stamps: Ruby Bisson

Hey everyone! Here is my weekly post, with the focus on home-made stamps!
So often we make a page and suddenly realise- it would be totally awesome to have a '______' stamp! Well, I had that feeling whilst making this page and though 'well, why not?'. I grabbed some foam mounting tape and made my own!
Simply draw on your design onto the foam:
Cut it out and peel back one side to adhere onto your stamping block:
Then using paint (because ink doesn't sufficiently grip to the paper-side of the foam) to stamp onto your layout! Here's this stamp in action using: Green Tara Mesh BurgandyTA Glimmer Mist Christmas LED Red, MR Organza Roses Red and stickers from the SS Year-o-graphy Collection Kit.

The funny thing with this page is, is my glimmer mist EXPLODED onto this page, due to an experiment going wrong. I decided to work with it anyway. Hope you like! Ruby xx

2 comments:

Michelle Winston said...

Fabulous idea Ruby ! Love your glimmermist explosion - it looks great !

RenaeW said...

Awesome Ruby! Love the glimmermist explosion too, funny how these things work out!