Monday, January 23, 2012

Get organised for Valentines Day

Needing to get the ideas flowing for your Valentines snaps for this year? Well look no further than the Echo Park Truly Yours range.

This layout is fairly minimal by my standards! I’ve used on a few small pieces of paper and used a journaling card and stickers to build the page.


This adorable couple is my parents. Dad wanted some new photos of them on Boxing Day and my sister had just walked out to the balcony with her camera to join in the fun and I just managed to capture them as they were looking at her and love the end result!
 
 
 
 
To recreate this page, head over to the online Scraploot store to pick up the following supplies.


Enjoy your week and keep your eyes peeled for more inspiration throughout the week from the team.

Happy scrapping! 

xx Renae

No comments: