Monday, April 09, 2012

A beautiful day for Prima…

Hopefully you’ve all been able to fit in some scrapping time over the long weekend! I’ve been spring cleaning our bedroom cupboards and celebrating hubby’s birthday, so the scrapping time has been minimal but productive.

This week I showcase you some Prima goodness again. I am having a blast with this paper and the wedding pics from my brother and new sister in law’s wedding.

I haven’t used multiple pics in a while but wanted to capture these 2 individual shots of them on one page. I cut down two 6”x4” ones that I had already printed to save wasting them.
 
 
 
 
Don’t forget to check out the Scraploot online store and pick yourself up the following supplies for this page.

Cardstock – Sand 
BI Guipure Lace - Cream
Jenny Bowlin Stick Pins - Cream
Jenny Bowlin Doily Flowers - Cream
Jenny Bowlin Chalkboard Alpha Stickers - Black
Kaisercraft paper blooms
Kaisercraft Pearls – Chino
SI Magic Mount White
XP 6mm Double Sided Tape
XP Clear Gel Glue
Prima – Ingvild Bolme Chalk Ink
Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint
Miscellaneous shipping tag & brown journaling pen

Enjoy the rest of the week and don’t forget to have a go at the great sketch challenge happening on the blog at the moment.

Happy Scrapping!

xx Renae

1 comment:

Mitch said...

Beautiful as usual