Monday, April 30, 2012

Farewell April...


It’s hard to believe we are bidding farewell to April already. The month of public holidays, short work weeks and too much chocolate is over. 

To say farewell to April, I bring you some Prima inspiration to start the week, as we head into May and the colder months ahead (those great months where staying inside and scrapping is a much better idea!)

I have kept the photo as colour rather than changing it to black and white as the colours complemented the paper range so well. The pic is my mum and my adorable nephew on his Christening Day.

 
 
To get you started, you will need to visit the Scraploot online store and pick yourself up the following:


I hope you have enjoyed this week’s instalment. Stay tuned for more inspiration later in the week!

Until next week, Happy Scrapping!

xx Renae

No comments: